Manage your Transit Account
Having a Transit account makes it easier to use the app. You can save key information, access new transport services, and never lose your GO points.
Here's what this article covers:
- Why create a Transit account?
- Create an account
- Reset your password
- Sign out of your account
- Delete your Transit account
- Manage your Payment Method for Ticketing
Why create a Transit account?
Create a Transit account to...
Create an account
Reset your password
Sign out of your account
Delete your Transit AccountIf you want to remove your Transit Account and data, you can delete it from inside the app.
You will then receive an email confirming the deletion of your account. If you have accounts with our partners, they will be listed in the email.
When you buy a public transit or bikeshare pass from a partner in Transit, we create an account with that partner so you can access their service. If you wish to delete that account, you’ll need to contact the partner directly about their account deletion policy.
Be sure to include the email address you used to create your Transit account. Some providers require you to send your request from the same email address used to access their services.
- Masabi: How do I delete my account
- Bike share:
- Mogo: https://www.mogo.ca/privacy-and-security-policy
- We-Cycle: https://www.we-cycle.org/privacy-policy/
- LouVelo: https://louvelo.com/privacy-statement/
- Bike Chattanooga: https://bikechattanooga.com/privacy-policy/