Ask for Refund
Currently available in Duluth, MN and San Antonio, TX only.
Have you ever accidentally bought the wrong ticket? It is possible to request a refund of unused tickets within 5 minutes of purchase in Duluth, MN and within 2 hours of purchase in San Antonio, TX.
Here's how to request a refund in Transit:
1. Tap the gear icon on the main screen.
2. Scroll down to find your agency under the "My memberships" section:
3. Tap Transaction history:
4. Tap on the ticket you would like to request a refund for.
- Duluth, MN: 5 minutes
- San Antonio, TX: 2 hours
5. Tap Ask for refund:
6. Confirm the amount you will be refunded by tapping on Refund at the bottom of the page:
7. You will then see a confirmation on your screen and receive an email stating that your refund was successful. The ticket will appear as refunded in your transactions history and you will no longer be able to activate the ticket you have requested a refund for: