Pin Your Most Used Transit Lines
Pinned lines always display at the top of the list of nearby options when they're close by. This way, you don't have to scroll through all lines to find the ones you use every day!
Here's what this article covers:
Set and Remove Pinned Lines
- Find the line in the list on the main screen or type it into the search bar, and select it.
- On the route details screen, tap the pin icon.
- If you're prompted, choose whether you want to sign up to receive service alerts about that line.
- Once it’s set, you'll see a small pin appear in the top right-hand corner of the line.
- Next time the app refreshes, your new pinned line will display at the top of the list.
- To unpin the line, tap again on the pin icon on the route details screen.
View Your Pinned Lines
- Tap the gear icon at the top left of the main screen.
- Scroll down to "My transit lines" section.
- Tap each line to sign up for service alerts or remove it from your pinned lines.