Update your payment method for ticketing
Depending on which city you're located in, you can either update your payment method, delete it or both!
Here's what this article covers:
Update your payment method
You will be able to update your payment information in the following cities:
- Oakland, CA (AC Transit)
- Santa Monica, CA (Big Blue Bus)
- San Bernardino, CA (Omnitrans)
- Bakersfield, CA (GETBus)
- Harrisburg, PA (CAT)
- York, PA (Rabbit Transit)
- Buffalo, NY (NFTA)
1. After choosing your fare type and selecting the number of tickets you want, you will be asked to confirm your purchase in the next step. Tap the Payment method section at the bottom of the screen.
2. Enter the new credit card information and press Save. All future ticket purchases will now be charged on this new credit card.
Update or remove your payment method
In certain cities, you can also delete your payment method! Here’s a list of which cities support this new payment feature for now:
- St Catharines, ON
- Montreal, QC
- Ann Arbor, MI
- Denver, CO
- Pittsburgh, PA
- Rochester, NY
- St Louis, MO
- Dayton, OH
- Cincinnati, OH (Metro SORTA, CBC, Tank)
- Cleveland, OH (Laketran, PARTA)
- Butler County, OH
- Lancaster, OH
- Medina County, OH
- Toledo, OH
- Sandusky, OH
- Youngstown, OH
1. After choosing your tickets, tap the Payment method section at the bottom of the screen.
2. Tap Manage Cards.
3. You can then delete your card by tapping the bin icon 🗑 or you can tap Enter a new credit card to replace the current one. If you choose to enter a new card, note that the previous one will be deleted as we can only store one card at a time. When you're finished, press Done.