Check a Schedule
With Transit, you can check the full schedule of any line at any stop. You can also differentiate between real-time and scheduled time to know exactly when you can expect your bus/train!
Here's what this article covers:
Lookup a Schedule
On the main screen, select the line for which you want to know the schedule. You can also use the search bar to look up a line.
- On the main screen, tap the search bar.
- Enter the line name or number.
- Select the line that matches your search in the results.
- Swipe left/right to change the direction and tap the stop you're interested in to view the schedule.
- Then, tap "More departures" below the list of the next three departures to see schedules for upcoming days.
As long as your agency provides them, real-time arrivals display by default in the schedule screen.
Just like elsewhere in the app, real-time arrivals are indicated by two pulsating waves, and scheduled times are faded.
To compare real-time and scheduled arrivals, long press the button in the bottom right-hand corner.