Check a Schedule
With Transit, you can check the full schedule of any line at any stop. You can also differentiate between real-time and scheduled time to know exactly when you can expect your bus/train!
Here's what this article covers:
Lookup a Schedule
On the main screen, select the line for which you want to know the schedule. You can also use the search bar to look up a line.
1. On the main screen, tap the search bar.
2. Enter the line name or number.
3. Select the line that matches your search in the results.
4. Swipe left/right to change the direction and tap the stop you're interested in to view the schedule.
5. Then, tap more departures below the list of the next three departures to see schedules for upcoming days:
As long as your agency provides them, real-time arrivals display by default in the schedule screen.
Just like elsewhere in the app, real-time arrivals are indicated by two pulsating waves, and scheduled times are faded. To compare real-time and scheduled arrivals, long press the button in the bottom right-hand corner: