Check a Schedule
With Transit, you can check the full schedule of any line at any stop. You can also differentiate between real-time and scheduled time to know exactly when you can expect your bus/train!
Here's what this article covers:
Look up a Schedule
You can use the green search bar by typing in the route number:
1. Tap the "Where to?" search bar:
2. Enter the route name or number.
3. Tap the line in the search results that corresponds to your search.
4. Swipe left/right to change the direction and tap the stop you're interested in to view the schedule.
5. Then, tap More departures below the list of the next three departures to see schedules for upcoming days:
As long as your agency provides them, real-time arrivals display by default in the schedule screen. Just like elsewhere in the app, real-time arrivals are indicated by two antenna waves, and scheduled times are faded.
To compare real-time and scheduled arrivals, press and hold the button in the bottom right-hand corner: